петак, 30. септембар 2011.

3 days with Mother Russia.



Well, my friend I was talking about in one of the previous posts came. Dorothy Dew.




How do I begin to explain Dorothy Dew?

Dorothy Dew is flawless.
I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.
I hear she does car commercials... in Japan.
One time she met Amy Lee on a plane...
And Amy told her she was pretty.
One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.




Ok, enough joking around.

She came to my house after a whole day of nerve-breaking situations, such as money and time and people of course... And when she finally came we didn't waste any time and started taking photographs. I was quite tired from the last shoot because I've been working the whole night and couldn't sleep through the day.

We made incredible photographs. And then I got my well-deserved sleep.

The next day came the 50's shoot, since I've had lots and lots of clothes. We've made lots of great photographs despite the fact that I though that she wouldn't be able to do the expressions, emotions and everything, since she is a glamour/fashion/fetish model... But she did and I was truly impressed.

And the next day we went in the outskirts of my town and made beautiful photographs in the nature with minimum make up...

Take a look through our work and enjoy. :)










Нема коментара:

Постави коментар